Thursday, June 5, 2014

I loved my trip across Canada but was really sad that it had to end. I loved catching up with my friends and having all of the wonderful experiences that I did, but time was up and it was all over. I saw some great thing's over my times in different cities and will always remember the moments that I had. I hope that there will come another day that I can go back and do a roadtrip similar to this one. I have to say I have never heard an arena as loud as I heard the two on this trip.

It was really cool to travel around in a Toyota Corolla the whole time. Some of my favourite parts of the trip were when I got to be with nature and see our really natural parts of nature. It was also great to be able to see the locals and different cultures come together to be one cities. It was an honestly wonderful trip and I was really glad that you were able to read all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment